Watch the Show
KLG & Hoda
Where are my TODAY sections?
Click the new menu icon to find News, Food, Entertainment and more.
Concerned-999's Recent Activity
Red state Medicaid expansion no shock, policy experts say
Fri Feb 22, 2013
The only reason that the Republicans were against this bill was because it was introduced by the Democrats, pure and simple. Republicans could not support this bill because it does not help the top 5% and are just there to destroy the rest of the 95%.
Jury: Strip club must pay $10.5 million over monster truck death
Thu Feb 21, 2013
The law needs to be changed. People go to the bar to get intoxicated and it should not be up to the bartenders to decide when someone should be cut off from drinks as long as they are not making a scene. The bartender may be told that the individual is not driving afterwards and then does. The "lega …
Hold the fries: We're eating less fast food, study says
Thu Feb 21, 2013
When Coke changed their product - I stopped drinking it... When Mc Donalds changed their Fries - I stopped eating them... Only if Companies left what was good alone and offered an alternative for those who disliked. Nope, they changed what was good and lost customers, some day they might learn!
Outrage among pet owners in Seattle after dog burned by cayenne pepper
Sat Feb 16, 2013
I do not think it is healthy for one dog to pee everyday on these small patches of lawn day in and day out much less the poop (and how many other dogs/cats?). Placing pepper on the ground would be more of a humane act rather than having ones pet catch disease from the cess-pooled patch of a lawn.
16 injured as Palestinians clash with Israeli troops
Fri Feb 15, 2013
The "Sons of Abraham" will all ways hate, fight, kill and mame each other until the end of time under the "Same" GOD. Yet this GOD stands for Peace and Love! Go figure...
Suburban police officers allowed to work 'half-drunk,' Chicago investigation reveals
Fri Feb 15, 2013
This is First news now? How about when they first toyed with the laws making it illegal to drive with a certain alcohol amount in your system? We could have used you're support to have the standard set higher than it is. This standard should be raised back to .1 because it (the law) has been around …
Rossen Reports: 'Apple picking' thieves snatch iPhones
Wed Feb 20, 2013
I like the fact that this article says to call the police and the phone carriers right away, how do they propose you do that, You're phone was just stolen! How many people have these numbers memorized should one even find a pay phone. Opps, I gotta have change first!
Horse-loving bookkeeper gets almost 20 years for stealing $53 million from Illinois town
Thu Feb 14, 2013
The Executive Board sure has some explaining to do, especially the Trustee's and Auditors who are responsible for keeping the Treasurer honest. For the fact that she gets to spend less than 20 years for 53M is an insult to the rest of us, sure sounds like our legal system takes these crimes very lig …
Rep. Engel: Obama didn't snub me!
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Sounds like a bad Republican media report to me, what awefull tea-bagger reporters we have to get our news from!
From rock stars, to CEOs and gun victims – a diverse guest list for State of the Union
Tue Feb 12, 2013
I like the fact that a lot of the wasted things added to our debt problems are caused from "riders" on bills being passed through the House and Senate and then blamed on Obama. I am not an Obama fan, but let's put the real blame on those responsble. As far as what some feel about the supposed "Big T …
Questions & Answers
Concerned-999 hasn't answered any TODAY questions yet.
Video: Tough love? Dad’s ‘How to Fight a Baby’ video goes viral
Video: ‘Egg agents’ recruit women to sell their eggs
Video: Aww! Puppy naps with baby every day
Video: After cancer diagnosis, dad runs races with 6-year-old daughter
Video: Viewers share photos of baby bath time fun
Steve Harvey Viewer Quiz
Haven't taken the SAT in years? Test yourself here
Would you let your teen meet an online friend in person?
Does hands-free technology make driving safer or are they a distraction?
Do you worry about how much you yell at your kids?
Which Oscar dress is the most memorable of all time?
What's your ideal work situation?
Who should April choose?
How do dads influence their children's body image?
Other TODAY users
TODAY.com is a production of
Terms & conditions